NBA Live 14

29 Replies 1663 Views Created 17/09/2013 Back to PS4 discussions NBA Live 14
  • PS4 Member
    Tano 327870 XP 17/09/2013 Original Post
    First in-game screenshot:

  • PS4 Member
    Kerosanak 86083 XP 19/09/2013
    Get it on PS4 Tano. If we're the only 2 people in the world buying it then we need the same version :P
  • Leave your comment Log in with Facebook
  • PS4 Member
    Tano 327870 XP 19/09/2013

    @Kerosanak said: Get it on PS4 Tano.
    If we're the only 2 people in the world buying it then we need the same version



    Hmm it'll probably be Xbox One. Not sure I'll be getting a PS4 at launch.
  • PS4 Member
    barters81 3994 XP 01/10/2013
    I'm interested.......I mean NBA 2K14 is probably a safe bet for awesomeness, but I still have flashbacks to the glory days of NBA live '95.
  • PS4 Member
    Hugo 5398 XP 20/10/2013
    Anyone seen the new gameplay trailer for Live?

    It looks horrible compared to 2K and the players look like cartoon versions of their real life counterparts.

    Major disappointment :(
  • PS4 Member
    Matster 2704 XP 20/10/2013
    Their textures need work, but anyone who thinks that Live won't own 2k in the next 2years is kidding.
    EA make amazing sports games and it's a fact. You only need to see the money they pump in to the NHL franchise. IMO it's their most complete real to game title but the distribution size is probably the smallest.
    They want NBA back, Elites only problem was peoples dislike for the new control system they tried to implement. They were on par until then and live still have better sales.
    2K have had the only title and added Jordan and fans boys lapped it up.
    2K is clunky for me, it's animations are adverage, mouth and arm movements still look 5years old.
  • PS4 Member
    zurczner 5415 XP 20/10/2013
    Not amazed on Live 14 :( I actually wanted a change a bit since 2k13 and 2k14 is a bit similar.
  • PS4 Member
    Tano 327870 XP 24/10/2013
    New details: mmgn.com/...

    @Matster said: Their textures need work, but anyone who thinks that Live won't own 2k in the next 2years is kidding.
    EA make amazing sports games and it's a fact. You only need to see the money they pump in to the NHL franchise. IMO it's their most complete real to game title but the distribution size is probably the smallest.
    They want NBA back, Elites only problem was peoples dislike for the new control system they tried to implement. They were on par until then and live still have better sales.
    2K have had the only title and added Jordan and fans boys lapped it up.
    2K is clunky for me, it's animations are adverage, mouth and arm movements still look 5years old.



    Yeah, doesn't look good.

    I like NBA 2K but as you said it's always clunky, but I think that's what they're aiming for.
  • PS4 Member
    barters81 3994 XP 24/10/2013
    If its anything like NBA live 95, I'm in!! :)
  • PS4 Member
    Tano 327870 XP 24/10/2013

    @barters81 said: If its anything like NBA live 95, I'm in!!



    Haha, too old school :P

    NBA Live 2000 was my favourite.
  • PS4 Member
    WiiSUME1up 41012 XP 24/10/2013
    Live 2005 was my last favourite live game, i still crank it up now and then on the original xbox.
  • PS4 Member
    barters81 3994 XP 24/10/2013

    @Tano said:

    @barters81 said: If its anything like NBA live 95, I'm in!!


    Haha, too old school
    NBA Live 2000 was my favourite.



    I thought 'Celtics V Lakers' was going back a bit far. ;)
  • PS4 Member
    WiiSUME1up 41012 XP 25/10/2013
    i gotta admit the dribbling system looks pretty good.



  • PS4 Member
    Tano 327870 XP 28/10/2013

    @WiiSUME1up said: i gotta admit the dribbling system looks pretty good.



    Thanks for the share!

    Trophies list for PS4:

    www.exophase.com/...
  • PS4 Member
    WiiSUME1up 41012 XP 16/11/2013
    This is released on a tuesday for US and launch for AUS/EU and still no gameplay... [Shifty]
  • PS4 Member
    1wiierdguy 6992 XP 16/11/2013
  • PS4 Member
    Hugo 5398 XP 16/11/2013
    This game is actually releasing a demo which is good think it goes up on the 19th on the US ps store
  • PS4 Member
    Lo33 5069 XP 17/11/2013
    i prefer NBA lives to the NBA 2ks. dont know why really
  • PS4 Member
    barters81 3994 XP 17/11/2013
    NBA2k has so much extra that I'm yet to see form Live. Things like MyGM.
  • PS4 Member
    Matster 2704 XP 17/11/2013
    Hmm I preordered it, that vid a couple of posts up makes me question my choice.
    Looks adverage
  • PS4 Member
    Hugo 5398 XP 17/11/2013
    Unless you don't watch NBA and accurate movements and shooting/playing styles aren't that important I really don't see how you could pick Live especially with 2k upping the ante with recording over 500 players half time and end game interviews all contextually accurate to the game you've played...
  • PS4 Member
    WiiSUME1up 41012 XP 17/11/2013
    I watched a few vids and it looks pretty average. The ball physics when they pass doesn't look right and the player movements [Facepalm]. 2K is the way too go.
  • PS4 Member
    barters81 3994 XP 18/11/2013 +1

    @Hugo said: Unless you don't watch NBA and accurate movements and shooting/playing styles aren't that important I really don't see how you could pick Live especially with 2k upping the ante with recording over 500 players half time and end game interviews all contextually accurate to the game you've played...



    Yeah 2K looks honestly like one of the best NBA games ever.
  • PS4 Member
    1wiierdguy 6992 XP 20/11/2013 +1
    Oh dear, :O
  • PS4 Member
    Hugo 5398 XP 20/11/2013
    Anyone who has pre ordered this change to 2K immediately. Watch the above ign review this game is the worst next gen game and woikd even rate below 5 on the current gen.
Leave your comment Log in with Facebook