Thanks to our friends at 2K Games Australia, we have 3 amazing Civilization V prize packs to give away on PC Games for Windows!
GRAND PRIZE (3 winners)
- 1 x copy of Civilization V
- 1 x 176 Page Hard Cover ArtBook
- 1 x CivAnon badges
To be in the running, all you have to do is visit the official 2K Games website and answer the questions below (you can answer as many of the three questions as you like).
Competition ends at 5pm on Monday, October 4, 2010. Winners will be contacted privately.
NOTE: This competition is only open to Australian residents.
To win this awesome prize
Sid Meier's Civilization® V is the fifth offering in the multi-award winning Civilization strategy game series featuring the famous “just one more turn” addictive gameplay that has made it one of the greatest game series of all time.
- Believable World: More than just a strategy game -- the expanded visuals and immersive audio invite would-be kings to take up the reigns of power and forge a mighty empire. Civilization V offers a limitless variety of vast, realistic and diverse landscapes for players to explore, battle over and claim as their own.
- Inviting Presentation: An intuitive interface eases both new players and Civ veterans into the game. Guided by a set of trusted advisors who will explain game functionality and provide counsel for significant decisions, even first-time players will be confident in the choices they make.
- Huge Battles: Combat is more exciting and engaging than ever before. Wars between empires feel massive with armies spreading across the landscape. The addition of ranged bombardment allows players to fire weapons from behind the front lines, challenging players to develop clever new strategies to guarantee victory on the battlefield.
- Live History: Write your own epic story each time you play! Choose one of eighteen historical civilizations to lead from the stone-age to the space age on your quest to build the world’s most powerful empire.
- Improved Diplomacy: Negotiate with some of history’s most cunning rulers, each with a well-crafted plan for victory. Successful diplomacy will depend on players carefully managing relationships with other leaders, trading items and land, plying them with gold, and deciding if they are friend or foe. City States will present a new diplomatic battleground on which the major powers of the world will vie for supremacy.
- In-Game Community Hub: Compete with Civ players from all over the globe via the Internet, offering endless ways to rule the world.
Competition by: Tano
Link to us http://mmgn.com/Competitions/Civilization-V-Competition